was designed for Central Hospital Management Systems by transferring it to the software with the careful work of our Research and Development team.
Architecture Designed for the Health Sector:
Both Turkey's lacking in overseas projects and acquired knowledge, Research & Development team, our transferring software with rigorous studies are designed specifically for the particular Central Hospital Management Systems today. The most important issues we see in central hospital management systems,
- Control is designed to be done by the Ministry of Health or the center,
- Central Database has been used, but in offline situations, systems continue to provide 100% service thanks to our replication infrastructure.
- With hierarchical forms, Country-Province-District (….) - Hospital-Polyclinic-Doctor-Patient relationship should be defined.
- Unlimited patient history should be stored and secure / fast access to data should be provided.
- Patient rights and data security should be provided before the Ministry.
- The system must support data loss and disaster recovery solutions.
- As a result, there should be a reporting system that can help managers to make map-based decisions from this accumulated data, and these reports should support Web-Mobile technologies.
- The system at the scale required by the institutions should provide the necessary language support.
- Business processes of hospitals and organizations should be able to be designed with "WorkFlow" architecture.
- 100% Web-based application
- Seamless use with all browsers
- Works 100% Integrated with Oracle Database
- Certified for Performance and Security
- Supports Linux operating systems
- Adaptable to All Languages
- Azerbaijani, Turkmen, English ready language support
- Compliance with the local settings of all countries (such as Calendar, Currency)
- Developed with the Java Programming Language
- Users have flexible reporting feature
- Integrated with mobile devices
- Perfect visual for the end user
- Decision support and Business Intelligence support
Grid Hierarchical Architecture
The systems used in the National Health Systems support the hierarchical architecture, taking into account the existing structures of the country and possible stretches / legal-legislative changes, and this architecture can be scanned by the system supervisors without the need for a radical change and / or update in the software. With the Grid Software Architecture, system administrators can easily define the current workflows of their countries with the Unit Hierarchical Wizard, and the functioning of health systems can work on these designs. Health Solutions is designed for Central Hospital Management Systems by transferring it to the software with the meticulous work of our Research and Development team.
Both Turkey from the obtained knowledge with overseas projects in lacking, Research & Development team, our transferring software with rigorous studies are designed specifically for the particular Central Hospital Management Systems today. P>
UHTS system is built on the Eria multi-layered software architecture developed by Grid . In this way, the system database can work independently
It is very important to be able to access your data, whose importance is increasing day by day, not only from the computer in your office, but from many points with secure access.